Christian persecution has risen in the 21st century to the highest level since biblical times. 200 million Christians live under some form of persecution or government discrimination. Christians are being killed in Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Nigeria and other nations. We will try to shine the light of awareness for them and to generate intercessory prayer at the grass roots level.
To raise local and national awareness of the persecution of Christians to a higher level of concern and encourage greater action and involvement. Provide financial aid to persecuted families when possible.
1. Local community and nation in prayer for our persecuted Christian brothers and sisters.
2. Encourage our leaders, government and religious, to speak out and take bold action to relieve the suffering and persecution.
1. Supply ribbons/wristbands with information card.
2. Reach out and educate Christians and Churches with information, tools, audio, video and programs to make it as easy as possible to communicate the message.
3. Assist others who wish to start a misson by providing a start up kit.